L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Time.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Poof. Here we are, 29th Jan 2014. Mind you, it's 2014. Yes indeed, time has flew us by amazingly fast and guess what? Us JC kids are merely a week away from school.. It truly scares me how fast time is going, being 17 and all sounds so far away and all of a sudden, here I am. I just wish time could stop, or at least slow down. I don't exactly think I'm really ready for the future yet; at least not now. I don't even want to think about how I have to make new friends in JC, how I have to learn to communicate again. I am horrified by the fact that I have to go through all these again. What am I going to do? Will I even be able to make proper friends this time? All these questions and uncertainties just keep flooding my mind. I am afraid. I don't wanna face what I did in AHS. Sigh, why must life be so horrifying at times?

They tell me time heals everything, then again, they tell me absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's a dilemma isn't it? It really terrifies me how Im going to go somewhere that doesn't have anyone I'd probably know. But at the same time, it's a joyous thing to know because I can start afresh. There're just too many contradictions I don't even know what to think about.

But, I know that God will lead. And that's all I want to put my trust in. Because when everything else wavers around me, I know that God is always there, watching over me. Always. Forever. He is that one person, friend, bestfriend, father, that I know, will never leave.

Oh. I dreamt about my dad a few days ago. It's funny how I can't seem to remember his face but apparently, my mind subconsciously does. He was smiling in my dream. But that wasn't the main point. The main point is, I avoided him. I can't believe I was running away from him, even in my dreams. I don't even know whether it's because I hate him, or because I still can't accept the fact that he's gone. I choose to think that it's because I have no idea what emotions I'm supposed to have when I see him. But who cares right? It's not as if I would see him again in my life.

2014 will be a better year. It will be. It has to be. 



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)