L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


The End Of Secondary School ;_;
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Secondary 1.
I still remember really vividly, how I first stepped into AHS and being like ' sigh secondary school. ' and being like ' urgh Christian school wtf ' . ( yes I was really vulgar ) Secondary 1's pretty much an immature age and I have to admit, I did alot of crazy and ridiculously childish things which I truly regret doing. But nevertheless, it's these things that made me who I am today. Im really thankful how everyone grew up to be different; in a good way of course. At least, it made me believe that secondary school isn't that bad after all.. Oh! And I joined a CCA that I really really loved; Guitar Ensemble. I was happy. Happy that I made it to a CCA I really yearned for, and happy that Nicole and Victoria made it in too, since we've known one another for so long. Secondary 1 was indeed a year that brought much happiness. Knowing more friends, hanging out, playing loads of basketball matches everyday after school.. It's just something that I know I cannot live without, now that I look back into my life. :')

Secondary 2.
I guess the  joyous thing is that only 1 left, and 3 came to join us. 37 of us soon became 39. Secondary 2 was probably the most hectic and crazy year ever and many things happened. Amidst the fun and joy, there were of course, tears and sorrow. But somehow, everything went well. I guess secondary 2 was really what caused a turning point in my life. I got to know God, I understood so many things that I never knew, I actually became mature. ( at least more mature than I was ) It never occurred to me that I would ever believe in God since I was brought up in a really strict Buddhist family. But hey, God does great things right? :) And I truly thank God for bringing me back to Him. It's a blessing that I cannot imagine not having. Secondary 2 was also the year we got to go to China for an immersion trip. I was excited, and though it did not turn out as good as expected, I have to thank God for it as it really made me know so much more about myself and others. Thank you 1C and 2C, for all the memories we shared; all the times we talked in class, how we laughed, joked and played. I'll never forget you guys. Never in my life. Sec 2 was also the year that we attended SYF for guitar and clinched a Gold for the school.. It was rather disappointing, but nevertheless, the experience was what truly matters. And the friendship forged can never be replaced by any ranking we have in the SYF. Secondary school just gets better huh?

Secondary 3. 
It started off really awkward. Really really awkward. I still remember how I really detested the fact that I have someone who's really overly excited about everything in my class.. And depressingly, that person is Joey. Joey occurred to me as someone that was annoying, irritating, and someone you'd put on your killing list.. But hey, bonding camp came and somehow, we started talking to each other. Our bad impressions of each other then slowly faded away. Bonding camp made us friends, but doing the class board for CNY really made us closer. I'm grateful for all these little things that happened, as without them, I wouldn't have known this girl that is really really someone I hold so close to my heart. Of course, Celeste too! The 3 of us became a trio that was really really close ( although I was already close to Celeste since we've been in the same class in lower sec ) . Secondary 3 turned out better than I expected; and I really love 3F. I wouldn't ever exchange anything in place of 3F because they really taught me how to be a friend, how to love and how to accept. They are the ones that made me become who I am today. Yes, perhaps there are times that we have disagreements; but who doesn't? But it's really through these small things that we've grown so much closer to one another. Be it the class BBQ in June, or the ice-skating outing in Dec, or even just sitting in the same class attending lessons, I truly enjoyed my time in school with 3F.

Secondary 4.
Like most, if not all, secondary 4 students, I detested the start of 2013. Prelims, more prelims and ultimately O's, it's really something I didn't want since my results really really suck. All my life, I never exactly worked hard for exams, and now, I finally realised that I had to. I didn't know how I was supposed to suddenly start working hard, but I know I must. And so, I did. Prelim 1, I tried but I failed. Prelim 2, tried harder, but I failed. Came prelim 3, and I really started losing faith in myself. But my classmates, churchmates, they really encouraged me so so so much, and God. God really gave me strength and courage to face O's. The actual O's came, and somehow, it came as rather a breeze. Im thankful, really thankful for AHS, for all the many prelims and thankful to God that he placed me in AHS. If I wasn't in this crazy school that has like 3-4 prelims and many mock exams, I probably would just drown in nervousness during O's and flunk it instead.. So I guess the first class event we had was.. Summer Festival 2013?:D The food there was really good and we played various Japanese games. The Japanese school was really cool though! It really opened up my eyes to things I haven't seen.. Then came the battle of O's and right after, it's prom. The 3 days before prom, the awesome trio ( Celeste, Joey and I ) went for ear piercings and spent the whole day out, just hanging out, enjoying one another's company. Prom shopping went well with them, and on prom day, I met up with Joey and we dolled up together before we went to school. Prom was good, I have to say. The environment, maybe not.. But I guess it's truly who's there and what's there that makes a prom unforgettable.. Took many many photos too! ( really lazy to upload.. Shall do so if I ever find my motivation back xD ) The next day, which was yesterday, was 4F's class chalet :D It was really really awesome and I really really have so much feels. Today, we left the class chalet. Honestly, I left with so much feels. I didn't want to go. I don't want 4F to end. 2 years with them, it's really not enough. I don't know everyone well enough yet, I want more. I'm greedy.. So greedy for more time with them :( here I am, sitting down and really really wanting so much more time.. The BBQ, the stayover, the card games.. I miss you guys already.. D:

To my dearest 3/4F:
Thank you for the wonderful 2 years. For all fun and joy, for all the times we've had so much with one another. I wish I'd cherished the time with you guys. I wish I'd taken more photos, I wish I'd talked to you guys more.. After this, we won't know when we'll even meet anymore in 2013, and when we do in 2014, we'd be going our separate ways, chasing our own individual dreams.. If I had a choice, I wouldn't mind going through 2013 again. And this time, I'd open up. Open up so much more to you guys.. Going through O's again, is nothing if I can have more time with you all. D: Thank you for being so amazing. Thank you for everything. I have so many things to say, so much feels that I don't even know how to put it into words. But somehow, I just wanna keep saying thank you, thank you and thank you. And I love you all.. So so so much. :') 3F2012 and 4F2013 forever ;_;





FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)