L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Blinded.
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
I dont get it. I dont get why people see music as something that's so worthless and so easily disregarded. Why? Why are we just classifying music as something that will " reap profits " or something that is only for marketing purposes? What has happened to the era where we truly enjoyed music for what music really is? What happened to all the mindsets of playing an instrument because we have passion for it? Are they really gone with the wind? I dont believe it. And I dont understand. Why are we letting our eyes, and our hearts, be blinded by such earthly and superficial things that does not matter at all? Are we really alive just to chase after the highest paying post or being the richest person on Earth? Obviously, no. In the first place, we're born without anything. In the same way, we'd leave Earth without anything as well. So why are we all pursuing something that we know that we'll lose someday?

The reason why I am blogging about this is this: My very own grandmother just forbade me to attend dance lessons just because it was a " waste of time and money " . I was so disturbed. How in the world is dancing a waste of time? Much less a waste of money! Its ridiculous how she had promised me that I could go back for dance right after my o' levels but now, she acts as if its such a big deal. As if going back on promises isn't enough, she insults what I like? What is this logic about " learning the arts of music to earn a living " ? Well, Im telling you straight in the face that music isn't about money at all. It's about PASSION. P A S S I O N. If that isn't obvious enough, go listen to some music back in the 2000s. The ones filled with emotions, unlike songs nowadays there's all about sex, fame and money. Why are we all being so superficial though? Are such things really so essential? In fact, the ones who know less about fortune are the ones that's really contented and happy. With more, we just want more. There seems to be limited possibilities to our wealth. And that just makes us sink deeper into this vicious cycle of fortune. Greed. Pride. In the end, it all comes down to us wallowing in self pity when we " don't have enough " . Why?



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)