There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Blessed.
Monday, November 4, 2013
Hypocrites. They are probably the worse damn thing you'd ever see and know in your life. You never know if they're real or when they're fake. You just live in uncertainty. And you believe that " hey, perhaps they've changed and they like me now" philosophy. But people are just who they are. Beneath that mask they wear, holds in place another mask that hides who they truly are. In the end, you'd never know what's beneath their exterior and what's truly their interior. You, but live in sheer uncertainty.
But I have to say, it's these people that make you a better person.
1) You learn how to love. How to love even the most unloving person ever.
2) You learn to forgive. Forgiving everyone even when they've hurt you so deep.
3) You learn the true meaning of " doing and not expecting a reward " .
I guess it's a part and parcel of life just like how there'd bound to be people you love. For me, I guess Im considered blessed, really blessed; because I have such wonderful friends and a beautiful family that I know I can rely on. Because of them, life is such a bliss. Of course, all these credits goes to no one, but God. He controls my life. And he knows me more than anyone ever will. God is awesome, unbeatable and forever the One that will put smiles in your life.
In this coming XSY in dec, I've made a promise that I'd do my best to bring people to God. No way am I letting what happened during June's XSY occur again. This time, I'll not waste my time. No more " there's always tomorrow " , no more " why must I do it now? " . It'd just be pure " if not now, then when? " mindset. God's been here for me, all the time. And I believe that cherishing every single moment to give what He deserves is what we all should do. We're God's people. We're not our own. And since God controls our lives, why are we not submitting to Him? We're merely God's bridge to bringing the world to Him.
Before I end this blog entry, I just want to give a shoutout to one of my friend. Though we're not as close as we used to be, I hope someday, you'd still remember me. I probably will never understand why even in friendships, rankings occur, but I shall pray. I shall pray that I would still be that friend whom you always wanted to keep. Thank you, for changing me to be who I am today.