There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Sep.. ~-~
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Soooo.. Got back my prelims results today. Really really expected more since I studied so hard.. But well, when I saw my different low grades for the various subjects..
( ^ my exact reaction - not kidding )
I guess right now it's really about working hard.. And trusting in God that He will lead me through. I really believe that if God leads you to it, He will lead you through it. We just gotta trust. :) 3 weeks to O's. Shall just work super hard and play super super hard after that too! Like
No seriously though. After physics MCQ, this will be me. Not even woohoo. Woohoo, is an understatement ;)
Well anyways, Im really thankful w my life right now I guess. I have people who really love me, people to spend my everyday with. Though my life is always full of ups and downs, Im really grateful that God always leads me out eventually. These obstacles only makes me stronger in God:) So I just really thank God for everything, especially that I have friends that are attending XSY and even joining church! Praise the Lord for that! :D It's been such a joy seeing UIC expand and I really thank God that we're all so willing to serve Him! I thank God that He's been blessing me w so many wonderful people in my life, especially my wonderful TypoGang and yeah, they really really brighten up my life by like a gazillion times! Let's stay this awesome always k!
You guys make my life. You guys, make me :') I love you all.