There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Apologize.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Sometimes I just feel like a complete asshole._. Yup, emotions got the better of me ( mainly annoyance and irritation I guess? ) and I kind of raged at one of my closest friend.. Honestly I felt so bad about myself. I don't even know how and why that happened, but I knew that I immediately regretted what I did. What happened to me? Sigh, I realised that there'll always be this part of ourselves that we have problems controlling. People call it the " dark side " but I prefer to call it the side that has " yet to be tamed " . I believe that one day, I'll be different. God's changing us everyday, and I'm sure that with God, anything is possible. He will make me the daughter He'd always wanted me to be. And I'd shine for Him. Because He deserves all glory.
So anyways, AHS Got Talent today, had some fun I guess x) SPHINX haha! I was really touched by my classmates and friends who gave me so much support! Though we didn't win anything big, I think that the experience was the most important, especially the friendship forged among the finalists. It's something that I cannot explain, yet its something so beautiful. I'd never regret joining Got Talent:) And thank you 4F, for the wonderful cheers and praises for me and for my team. You guys are really the best classmates I could ever have. Thank you <3