L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Thankful.
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
People say not knowing yourself is a tragedy. But I think that not knowing God is a greater tragedy; because it is only through knowing God before we can even know ourselves.

This is why, I always want to let more people know about this great God I know. It's not something to be selfish about, in fact, I think that we should all be more proactive in spreading the wonderful news!:) God is what ultimately makes us who we are x)

Nevertheless, I'm really thankful that God has helped me through many ways, helping me build up a momentum to study, helping me improve so much in my studies. I can never be grateful enough for His help and I guess the least I can do is to proclaim His name and never stop worshipping and praising Him! He deserves it, in fact more than what I can give!

Putting all these aside, school's been pretty much awesome:) Changed class seating arrangement today, so I'm now sitting beside Wisia. New experience I guess?:) But I have familiar people like Victoria and Jia Xue around me so I'm not lonely <: Love my class to bits, so gonna miss them so bad when I graduate :( I don't wanna leaveeeee. Night study's been rather productive too! But really really draining D: It's like after that 3 hours you just want to sleep. ANYWHERE. Even on the floor. But gah, at least it helps in my studies and my awesome friends are there to keep me company and spur me on!:D Work hard guys, we can do this together! There's nothing that is impossible when we have God with us!

Let's all jiayou together okay! AHS Sec 4 2013 fighting! :> Smile smile smile! We're too blessed to be stressed x)



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)