L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Pray.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
You know, I really think it's amazing how God connects to all of us through worship, through reading the bible, and through all the little things we do in our everyday life. It could be just saying a simple prayer, remembering Him in the things we do, but no matter what, we know that God is with us forever.

These days, I felt that I've let God down a little. I short-changed Him. Somehow, I started to drift away from my normal QT, I became so tired, so worn out and always finding excuses to shut God out of the door. But when I realised my mistake, you don't know how wrong I felt. I felt so foolish, so stupid. Why would I let something so good, so filled with love and care out of my life? It was hard chasing God back, but when I did, that's when pure joy comes in. Although I know that my relationship with God isn't that stable yet, I know that I will keep trying. I want God in my life. I want to proclaim God's name to the world. I want everyone to know of His goodness through me. This is my promise. And I'm never letting go. Not once, not ever. Leaving without God for a period of time was truly scary. That isolation, that fear of being rejected by God.. It was so great that it really was so hard to bear. I'm sorry God, I really am. And here, I confess my sins. God, I'm sorry for every single lie I said, no matter for good or bad cause, I'm truly sorry. And for all the times I wasn't exactly being a filial daughter, God I'm sorry. For all the times that I've let you down, saying I would revise but I didn't, I'm sorry. For all the times that I've looked at others with " coloured lenses " ( aka 有色眼镜 ), God I'm sorry. And I pray God, that You would come and change me, from the inside out.

God, thank You that You've never abandoned me despite all the time that I selfishly pushed You away. Thank You that You have blessed me with so many things, yet I didn't know how to cherish, I didn't know how to rejoice. I was so blinded by greed, so overwhelmed with jealousy. I'm sorry God. Today, I'm starting over. Father I want to run back into Your arms and feel Your love all over again. I love You. I love You, so so so much.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)