L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


I Won't Give Up.
Sunday, August 18, 2013

So today, we found out that we got into AHSGT finals.. I guess the first emotion I felt wasn't anything special. In fact, I was neutral. Because I knew ultimately that we weren't after first place or anything of that sort. In fact, we knew that AHSGT to us was merely an experience that was one of a kind. Sure, it's a joyous thing to know that we got in, but somehow, it was more important knowing that God was with us all along, and that He had never left. :')

Even if it's just for fun, I guess we won't give up. This time, we're gonna put up a show. But a show not for me, not for you, not for us, not for others, but for only God alone. Because without God we are nothing. We wouldn't have been able to even have these wonderful talents. So thank God, and Praise the Lord, always. 




FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)