There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
I won't give up on us.
Thursday, August 15, 2013
"I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily; I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make. Our differences, they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake. And in the end, you're still my friend, at least we did intend to work, we didn't break; we didn't burn. We had to learn, how to bend without the world, caving in. I had to learn, what I got, what I'm not and who I am. "
So I guess tomorrow's the big day huh, AHSGT audition round 2. To be honest I'm not scared or anything, but singing this song just reminds me so much of you. I remember how we used to tell each other that no matter what, we're not giving up; because we've both came this far, together. But I guess things and people change. You're now living your life, and me? My own. I hate to admit this, but I really do miss everything we've done. You taught me how to love someone with all my heart, and you taught me the beauty of friendship. Although I really hate the fact that you're not that someone I can run to now, I'm glad that God placed you in my life because for that point in time, you were my everything. I guess it's still hard to forget, it's still hard to pretend that there was nothing between us. But all these bitter-sweet memories will still be things that I'll look back on and never regret.
And even when we're both seemingly distant now, I'm not giving up. I have faith that this spark will be rekindled. This flame, will be reignited. I'm believing in us. Because I just know that there's just got to something more than this, right? Meanwhile, let's just await God's plan..
Anyways, aside from problems in life, studies and other stuff has been rather pleasing I guess?:) I'm steadily improving in my results, and working hard to study everyday. Considering the fact that my night study pals are really awesome, my days really do end well:') I'm so thankful for them, to spur me on in my toughest study battles and just being with me on this journey. I can't wait for O's to be over! There's so many things I wanna do and experience.. So many things I want to try. Hahas, when was the last time I did something for the first time man:(
LOOKING FORWARD TO FRIDAY WOOTS. The conjuring with some of the best people in my life:') First NC 16 movie and its a horror one. HAHA I don't even know what to think xD Shall just scream and shout and let it all out. For all I know, conjuring with them is definitely the right choice haha x) Here goes my first experience for NC16 and horror movie in cinema!:D ( Not that I watched NC 16 before but yup ) LOL. Meow.