L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Grateful.
Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's quite amazing how lessons are always learnt through the most horrendous and freakiest times. And I guess this time, it isn't an exception. Once again, God opened my eyes. To see Him. I knew it was all His plan. And I wouldn't question. I would just trust.

Honestly. Let me just sum it up for you using the poem I typed on twitter. " I stood frozen with fear. I could hear nothing; eyes blinded by lights. Crash. Stunned, I turned around. Only to see you on the ground. " So what exactly happened? So my friends were kind of a little crazy at times ( okay maybe all the time ) And yeah, things screw up sometimes.. So apparently one of them tried to do some " ghost rider " thing using a bike, and without warning, he charged the bike at my friend and I. Honestly, the last word I could hear vividly was " SIAM!!! ( Which meant move/avoid that in.. I'm not sure.. Hokkien? o_o ) Either way, that was the last thing I could hear and my eyes only focused on the lights of the bike. I tried moving, but I couldn't. For the first time in my life, I froze with fear. It was all like " Shit I'm gonna die. " . Then, by God's grace, the bicycle swerved. It didn't hit me, but I heard a loud crash behind me. That was when I regained consciousness of my surroundings. At that moment, I was so afraid. I didn't know what I'd turn to see. And when I saw my friend on the ground, I just panicked. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. And my mind just kept chanting " get up, get up " Thank God, everything's fine. I have to say even watching conjuring hasn't scared me this bad. So grateful that it's finally over, and so grateful that there was always someone there looking out for me. Protection huh? I feel like a princess.

But yes, the only reason why we're so willing to sacrifice for others is because we love them. We'd rather be the ones hurt, than see who we love suffer. I guess that was what was on our minds. ( besides the presence of fear of course - who wouldn't be afraid of a crazy accelerating bike? ) But yup, John 13:34-35 says it all:)

Thank God for everything.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)