There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Rewind.
Monday, July 22, 2013
Take a step back, breathe, and never regret. Never regret, really? Tell me who is so noble that they think that their life is perfect right now? Tell me, who loves their life just the way it is now? We might superficially say that " Oh, it's wonderful! It's totally great! It doesn't need to change at all! " Yet we all know that we're all striving towards perfection, striving towards wanting better for ourselves. Wanting true joy, true happiness in times of sorrow and distress.
I am not extraordinary. Me too, wants to find a glimpse of joy and hope when nothing but sadness knocks on my door. I too, want a life filled with nothing but neverending smiles and laughter. But then again, how would I have known joy without knowing the through pain of sorrow? How then can I compare the depth of joy I am feeling? It is such that I truly agree with the above quote in the picture. The greatest sorrow. Yet, we all know that facing great sorrow means the ability to face even greater joy. Hence I am not afraid, I am in fact, anticipating what's left to come. I want to see this joy that I've been waiting for. This joy whom everyone speaks of.