There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Pray;
Monday, July 29, 2013
Have problems? Pray. Feeling happy? Rejoice. Need someone to talk to? Talk to God, He's always there to listen. After all that I've been through, it is no doubt that God is here, helping me through everything, showering me with love and care and really guiding me step by step.
Why? Because today, a miracle happened. Math has always been my weakest subject, always getting me a F9 and ruining my L1R5. However, I talked to God about it, prayed for strength and really just Him being with me. And guess what? A2. 71/100. This is the first time in my life I've ever gotten an A for emath and it really struck me how amazing God is and how God truly works in our life. If given a choice, I'd still choose God. I'd still choose to have came to AHS, to have known God, and to have my life changed. Not just my studies, but in many aspects as well. I am not afraid to say that I've changed as a person. I admit, I used to be a truly horrible person. Maybe perhaps, some rumours may even be true. However, I know that I am not who I used to be anymore. God changed me, He made me perfect, in Him. There was, in fact, there is no need to look and strive for perfection anymore, before through Him, I am perfect. And in Him, I find everything I need. Thank you God, for always listening to me, always encouraging me on. You truly are the best Father anyone could ask for. I love you, God. :')
Do you know of this great Daddy of mine yet? Pray. And you'll see for yourself, the joy that's totally unexplainable. :')