L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


How Would I Live?
Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Here's Typosian Gang; the most fantabulous group of people ever. :') Life has became so much more interesting and hilarious with them in my life, and I truly thank God for placing each and every one of them into my life to make everything so much better. They are the ones who have been patiently listening to all my annoying rants, and laughing at all my most retarded jokes. They are the ones who have been with me through the tears and joy. And I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart, that these are truly the people I am closest with. It's like between us, there's no barrier, and I can really tell them everything. No risk, no danger, just trust. And even though I know none of them will read this blog, I just want to thank them for being with me even though there're so many reasons why they would just leave and abandon me. :')

Today has been one of the most amazing days ever, being out with them and spending the day just laughing and having fun. They're the people who can truly bring out the joy and the greatest laughter in me. And honestly, how would I live without them? I love you guys, thank you so much for being my everything, and placing me in your everything. Here's to all our future and current happy memories:')



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)