L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Beautiful yet Tragic.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
It's time like this where I just want to break down and cry. Have I not been a good enough friend? Am I really so small in comparison with the others? Why is it that no matter how hard I try, people just don't seem to realise my existence, my significance? How is it that others can easily become someone's else's priority, yet I climb my way up only to be disappointed again? Do you know how hard it is to smile and pretend everything's okay? I just want to have someone to turn to, someone that I can cry and say ' I am not okay. ' But what can I do when the one I normally turn to is the one that's constantly upsetting me, constantly bringing me down again? I don't even find the trust I used to have in you anymore. It's like I've lost it; I've lost everything I had between you and me. It's like we're over. Or worse, we've never started. I feel like a stranger to you, with distance unstoppably increasing on a bullet-train.

Would you just try to listen? Could you just come back and hear me out? I'm tired. I want you back, the old you. What a sad, beautiful, tragic, love affair.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)