There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Sweet; Yet Agonizing.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Sometimes I really feel afraid, like I'm all torn apart inside, slowly ripping into a thousand pieces. Have you ever felt this kind of fear? This kind of indescribable fear, the kind of fear that slowly corrupts your body? Honestly, I hate the feeling of fear. There're so many feelings in the world, but fear is definitely not one anyone would want to have. But yet, I'm feeling it.
It suddenly puts me in a dilemma of whether what I'm doing is right, it puts me into a complete state of confusion, a state of blurness and doubts. I question myself, I question you. I question.. Us. Who am I? Who are you? Who, are we really? I realised I don't have a convicted answer to any of these questions. Everything is but a flood of whys, hows, I wonders. But in all these mess, it is an irony how I managed to seek joy. Pure joy. I enjoyed every bit of it, yet it tears me apart. It was like a sweet poison, slow yet pleasuring; like an agonizing addiction. But now and then I realise that I'll have to get rid of this addiction somehow. I can't keep holding on to something that isn't going to get me anywhere; something that I knew would lead me down a road of nothing but grief. But.. Everything is just a big question mark.