There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Stronger.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
When you guys said that you all will be there for me, you don't know how glad I am to have you all, all 5 of you. So today, this post is dedicated to the 5 of you. Thank you, thank you.
I don't know how to thank God enough for placing you guys into my life; for brightening my life and adding colours to my once black-and-white world. It's been so much fun, joy and laughter with you guys, and you all really made me feel special, adored and one of a kind. So from the bottom of my heart, I thank you and I love you guys.
This time, I know that whenever I feel like breaking down, whenever I feel like giving up; I have someone to turn to. I have someone to rant to. I'm not alone anymore. I have you all:) And that is my assurance. Thank you, for making me feel loved, for making me stronger. I love you guys, till eternity.