There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Please Stay This Way Forever.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Yesterday was one of the best days of my 2013 life. I have to admit, I have the best close friends ever:) Thanks for always being there for me, for brightening up my life and making my days so awesome! I'll never forget this day, where all of us had so much fun together and created so many lovely memories:') Thank you for letting me grip onto you when I was scared, thank you for comforting me, thank you for being my source of joy:) I cant wait to be with you all again! Really really grateful that you guys made me feel so loved and so special! For a day, I felt like I was really really really the centre of attention :')