There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
:)
Sunday, May 26, 2013
There're so many things I have to be grateful for; so many events, so many people. It's like a neverending list! But I guess the group of people whom I truly am appreciative of would be the USS gang:)
To My darlings, Thank you for always being there for me, for helping me stand up whenever I fell, and for putting up with all the crap. Here's to everything we've been through together, let's hope we'll never fall apart:) I love you guys, and you all are the best presents God has ever given me:) Thank you, for being a huge blessing in my life. God bless, and transformers love you. :D
Other than that, I guess my results are also a huge part of my life which I believe deserves a great thanksgiving for. Thank God that I improved my L1R5 to 24!:) Everything's pretty much in control now, and I thank God for it. " Obedience is a form of true love to God. " This is what I learnt in Sunday school today. Let's hope things will stay this way!