There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
You don't know how wonderful it is.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
And suddenly I don't feel alone anymore. Suddenly it feels like I'll always have people there for me. People come, people go. Indeed, but the people who came into my life this year definitely far surpassed the people that left. And genuinely, I really love them. I really have to thank 4F though, for making me feel so loved and I just.. Somehow.. I don't feel left out anymore. I feel like I finally belong. All the jokes we'd make, all the times we'd share, all the times we'd laugh and cry together. 3/4F is definitely a huge part of me. Too huge for words, in fact. And I can't express how much I love this retarded bunch <3 .
Anyways, NINJA prac resumes on Friday:) Can't wait! So excited to use my new guitar for Praise and Worship:) 6 days to SYF as well.. It's ironic how much I want to stop going for cca, yet I don't want to leave. I'll miss everyone. I'll miss all the jokes we cracked, all the silly things we did together, all the long, boring pracs that ends up as a hilarious session of chatting.. AHGuitar has indeed become a part of me that can never be replaced. If you ask me why I love AHGuitar, I won't say its because it's my cca. I dont love it because its my cca, but I love it because it is where hearts come together through the form of music. And that's where it makes everything so beautiful.
Just 19 days to Mid-year exams.. Not sure if I'm even ready. I doubt I am. But this time, I'll make it. I'll do my family proud. I'll bring glory to God. This time, I won't take it lightly anymore. A1s, I'm coming for you. Just you wait..