L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Nothing to Fear.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013


" Starfire, you know you're my best friend, right? "
" And you are mine. "
" And I never want anything to come between that. "
" Nothing ever could. "
" I know. "
" Then, we have nothing to fear."

Sooo.. I recently went to rewatch some really cute fanmade videos of Robin and Starfire ( if you don't know, HOW COULD YOU NOT? They're part of the teen titans! ) Anyways, maybe I was too young in the past, but I never did realise how sweet their relationship was until now. It was as if I could literally melt because of the words they say to each other. ( an example would be the excerpt from above. ) 

And, being a typical fangirl as usual, I composed a song about their love, in the viewpoint of Starfire. If you don't know, Starfire and Robin really have these " feelings " towards each other, but Robin was constantly trying to avoid these thoughts. But eventually, they got together! - squeals - Yes, yes. They did! And you don't know just how cute this pair is! I ship them! - draws a humongous ship - 

Anyways, just for your reference, here's one of the many videos that I really like:) Enjoy! And if you would, please go ahead and watch teen titans and you'll totally understand why they totally deserve to be spazzed over xD





FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)