There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
How long is Forever?
Sunday, April 7, 2013
“We're not going to drift apart, star. I promise. "
This scene. Is a scene that touched my heart. Assurance. A sense of assurance succumbed me. I thought about everything in my life. How people came; how people left. How I've been torn into pieces, and how I stand up again, unbeaten. How all these regrets become a life lesson. I guess it's all part of growing up. A part of learning to let people in, and a part of learning to let people go.
Anyways, been addicted to the song " Glowing " by the script. Really really love it, the lyrics.. Everything about it ..
" No I'm never gonna stop till the clock stops tickin', never gonna quit till my legs stop kickin', I will follow you and we'll both go missing, yeah~ No I'm never givin' up till my heart stops beatin', never lettin' go till my lungs stop breathing, I will follow you and we'll both go missing, yeah~ No I'm.. And we don't even know where we're going, but I'm sitting with you and I'm glowing. "
It suddenly reminded me of you. It suddenly made me realise that maybe I can live without you around me. And it make me believe that even I like to be lonely sometimes. Perhaps, an aquarius is all that I am. I need my alone time, I need my breather. And everything I need isn't what you can give. Everything I need, is all that I already have before I even knew you.
" I have waited most patiently and had hoped that someday.. Perhaps it was foolish to hope. Perhaps, we are just.. and nothing more- No matter how wrong it seems. Everything is not okay. I do not understand.. Us. " - Starfire.