There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Too Close.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
You know I'm not one to break promisesI don't want to hurt you but I need to breatheAt the end of it all, you're still my best friendBut there's something inside that I need to releaseWhich way is right, which way is wrongHow do I say that I need to move onYou know we're headed separate ways And it feels like I am just too close to love youThere's nothing I can really sayI can't lie no more, I can't hide no moreGot to be true to myselfAnd it feels like I am just too close to love youSo I'll be on my way You gave me more that I can returnYet there's so much that you deserveNothing to say, nothing to do,I've nothing to giveI must leave without you.You know we're headed separate ways. Its ironic isn't it? How being too close becomes an obstacle. But that's just life, and all you do is take it in, accept it. And move on. There's no valid argument as to why this is a logic of life, but there's certainly a reason to believe that it could be true. I just wish, being close like this will be something of mine forever.. ><