L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Thank God:)
Tuesday, March 5, 2013

As we enter into a period of lent ( 40 days before Good Friday ), I've learnt to really appreciate God and thank God in all circumstances, even the most simplest things. And it made me realise that, hey, God isn't just here when I need Him, He's here all the time. And never will he forget about me. I'm truly glad. Truly glad to have this God with me throughout everything:)

And at this period of time, I really want to dedicate this blog post to God. There's no lie about it. Yes, I admit. That sometimes, through the midst of all my tiredness and business, I neglect God sometimes. And God, I just want to apologise. God, please, remind me to never neglect You, but instead keep You close to me at all times. And God, thank You, so so so much that I've truly learnt the importance of studying and that my results are gradually improving. Thank You God, and may all glory go to You. God, thank You for making me such a happy child of Yours:) And God, I just want to thank You for everything you've done, for leading through all the tough times, for just merely being there for me to talk to, for making me feel so much better. Lord, I know sometimes I start complaining to you, and I know that sometimes I start to question Your plans, and I'm truly sorry.. God, help me to trust in You. Jeremiah 29:11 says, For I know that plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. God, I know. And Lord this time, I'll really just have complete trust in You. For Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts, and Your ways are higher than mine. And God, now I know that even silent prayers will be answered. Thank You, thank You God. What would I do without You in my life? :')

This year, I made a pledge to myself that I'd pull my friends to student camp. Especially my classmates. I want them to experience what I've gone through, I want them to know of this God of mine that's so great and so magnificent. I want them to feel the overflowing joy from within. And of course, I want them to become brothers and sisters in Christ of mine. :)



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)