There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Safe & Sound
Monday, March 18, 2013
" Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound. "
Everyone probably knows this song; but it was until today before I truly went to understand and think through about the lyrics of this song. In fact, this song wasn't about just pure disaster, it was more of a song of hope. A song, that shows the light at the end of the tunnel. Sure, it starts off with a depressing verse of peoples' separation, but it was love. True love. And it was a sacrifice; a price to pay for their love. And as the chorus approaches, it brings about this hope. This hope where they'll be reunited and reassurance that they'll be safe, together.
Today, I just want to dedicate this post to someone who means alot to me. You know, sometimes maybe you just feel so neglected and that I probably don't understand you, but you're wrong. I care, and I know. But I'm sorry because I just can't figure out how to show it. Just know that, no matter what happens, even when the sky is falling down, I'll be right here beside you, just pushing you on, getting you to safety. Even if it takes my everything. And that's how much you mean to me. A really, really close friend that I dont ever want to lose. And I'm thankful for you. Thank you for making my life so much more wonderful. :) And truly, thank you for showing me what true friendship is all about.