There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Selfishness
Monday, February 11, 2013
Isn't it always the case? How love always turns out to be? Selfish. All you want is the other person to yourself, and nobody else. And somehow, things start to get out of hand. It becomes a one-sided argument, with your loved one. Isn't it ironic? How loving someone turns into suffocating him or her in turn. I never exactly realised this point probably because I was never in a relationship. But this night, I witnessed the true cruelty of love, or even just liking someone. Its harsh I guess, especially when things doesn't seem to go your way.
Somehow, we'll tend to neglect how the other feels. You think you're making him or her special, but there's probably someone else who can do it better than you. What you do can never be enough to reach expectations, because the feeling's just different. It's in fact, not about what you do, but about what people feel about what you do. You and someone else can be doing the exact same thing, but somehow feelings just develop differently.
And this is why, somehow, I really hate how you can make me feel so much more special than anybody else. But at the same time, am I really that special to you? Or is it just my foolish thinking? I'm not sure, and I'm not willing to take the risk. I'll leave it as it is, because I really love it this way. It's really scary how others been telling me that you've been pretty obvious with your feelings. I sense it, but I just choose to think of it in a different way. It really leaves me in a dilemma. How is it possible? Why is it even possible? It should be a crime to leave others in such a beautiful tragedy.