L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Chinese New Year
Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Lunar New Year readers!:) How's your 2013 been? Great I hope!:) Mine's been pretty awesome with all my close friends! Shoutout to sian gang from here, hahaha xD .

Well, it is yet another CNY, proving again how fast time had flew by. As usual, I'm still adapting to be a 16 year old ( though many might say there's not a difference at all, trust me, its a huge difference. ) Yup, but I guess it'll be fine, soon. Then again, soon is a really scary word because it carries no time lapse at all. Nevertheless, with all the stress and workload overwhelming me, 2013 will soon zoom past and o levels will then be over. :)

Honestly, before CNY visiting even begin, I'm kind of already dreading it. I can expect it to be utterly boring and time consuming. But then again, it is only filial of me to visit my relatives. Thankfully, I'll have my homework and revision notes ( note the sarcastic use of the word " thankfully " haha. ) to accompany me throughout my visiting trips!

But as the year begins, I just want to thank each and everyone of you for making my 2012 so pleasant and joyful. Yes, there were ups and downs, but nevertheless, you played a part in my life. So thank you for stepping into my life and making it more enjoyable and thrilling. I'm looking forward to a even better 2013 with you guys! Yes Sian Gang, you guys are at my top priority list so be totally honoured okay? xD

With that, wishing all a happy lunar new year again and may you guys be always filled with love and joy!:) Tata!



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)