There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Fortunate.
Monday, January 28, 2013
These days Im feeling really blessed in my life. Especially this year. I've got to say that there are many people whom Im thankful for; people who are there to stand by me through the storm. You know it's really hard for me to feel this way, but this time, I honestly can say with the bottom of my heart that I really really really feel grateful. Thank you for coming into my life and making me feel so blessed and loved. Without you guys, Im nothing. Without you guys, I would never have known how to be myself. I would never have known how to smile, genuinely. It was you guys that taught me the true purpose of life. :)
So today, no matter you'll read this post or not, I just want to thank you all for everything. Churchmates, classmates, schoolmates.. You guys make up my life. I realise that Im no longer alone anymore.. Anymore; thats a really strong word to say. But nevertheless, I know that it's true. :') Thank you people, thank you, God. <3
And thank you my wonderful cell for making my 16th such a wonderful day. :) Love you guys always. It's you guys that made me who I am today. Its you guys that brought joy into my life. Thank you so much. God bless you, all of you. <3 :)