There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Love; for all.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Just a short cover for my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.. So somehow after CruX, I really thought that its time I really acknowledge everything they've done from me.. Me, from being just a stranger in church, to their beloved sister in Christ is just something I feel so undeserved off. Yet, they showed me so much love and concern, and it really melts my heart.
Today, I just want to shout out loud to the world that Im not alone anymore. I have God, I have my most awesome churchmates, and I have my family. They will never forsake me:) I really thank God for church, for everyone that made my life so much better. For letting me realise the goodness of this life He has given me. But most importantly, He made me who I am today.
Guys, let us all start spreading love today. Let us proclaim this love that God has given us to ability to. And maybe, this love that we spread, can be the light and salt of someone else's life. It can even become one's motivation and encouragement to stand up in life, and grow stronger. Who knows? You might just so spread love to someone who needed it desperately. How good is it to save a life filled with goodness? How good is it to share something so wonderful? We're all fearfully and wonderfully made in God, so let us love one another just as He has loved us. :)