L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Like a Dreamcatcher..
Monday, December 3, 2012

When I say dream, you say how big. Dreaming big - one of the biggest mission you have to accomplish in life. Of course, dreaming big yet putting no actions to it ( aka empty talk ), is obviously another issue. I suggest you work on that if you're not already..

For me, my life dream is probably to become a musician of some sort. I want to use music to impact the world. To touch lives, to echo in the minds of many others. Most importantly, to be heard. Such that when they think about me, they think about my music, my style, and my passion. If you say I dont have the capability, I would agree. But to me, music isn't about having the capability, its about having the passion and love. Towards the sounds coming from the different instruments, or even coming from someone. If a music is made based on capability, all around the world would be living in a generation whereby robots are musicians. However, we arent robots. We're filled with feelings and emotions. If we transform this feelings and emotions and place them in our songs, how many people can we impact, how many lives can we touch. How many people would then hear what we have to say? Passion is indeed a strong word.

Right now, I know many people are against my idea of stepping into the media industry. But I just want to say, give me a chance. If the chance is given and I don't show how I deserve the opportunity, I'd gladly and happily leave the industry. This time, let me decide what I do. Because I know for sure, this is really what I want to do, and what suits me best. Because only I know the true happiness I feel when I'm exposed to music and performing on stage. Nobody else would understand it better, but me.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)