There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
I'm back!:D
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Hello darlings:) So I'm back onto blogging! And since its December, let's just sum up everything that's happened for these past 2 months in my life:)
1. NINJA
Yup:) So now Im kind of in this " school of music " where you train to become part of our church's worship band:) Thank God I guess! That everything went smoothly and that I'll really be serving in a worship band in the upcoming Loveus camp happening on 9-12 dec!:D 2.GYM GANG
Cell's getting pretty much more awesome and outgoing these few months:) We even have our very own gym gang now! Im happy, like really really happy that cell's getting closer. And I've got to know my cell members much more now. Even those that I rarely talk to? They became some of my closest friends. I'm really grateful. That God placed them in my life. In December. The irony is last year in December, I made great friends too, and they aren't here with me anymore. But those are considered life lessons to me. They made me so much more mature, and now that I've learnt, I'll cherish these bunch of friends more. And this time I'm going to make them stay. Because I love them too much to let them go. Thank God, for letting me realise so many things. Things that I probably wouldn't have known without going through all these friendship obstacles. 3. Guitar Farewell
Farewell was great:) Prom style xD But I'm thankful, that everything turned out smoothly. I'll miss you all, dearest seniors.. Thanks for leading AHGuitar so well. We'll do you proud, promise:) And just some dedication..
1. My Dearest Family
Thank you so much that you're always by my side, no matter what I do. I won't let you all down anymore. I'll do well in my studies, I'll excel. And I'll do you all proud. Promise:) And to my Dad, I hope you're doing fine, wherever you are. With all my heart, I wish you all the best. Though you might not know, but I'll always be your darling princess. Forever; and always. 2. Churchmates ( Including cellmates! Everyone!:D )
Thank you that you guys are always the ones that brings the sunshine into my life. For when Im down, you guys are the one lifting me up again. All those jokes, late night chats and calls. Thank you so much. I've never felt more love than this. Thank God, for each and everyone of you. Thank you for making me feel so special, so special that there's no words to describe. God bless all of you. Each and everyone of you. I love you all :') 3. Schoolmates
Thank you guys too. For making 2012 such a special year. I've learnt so much through all of you. Let's all work hard together. I know I ain't the perfect kind of schoolmate you want, but I really just want all of you to know, that I'm really trying and working my best to change. To become someone different. And I have to apologise too, that I've really let you all down in the past. I'm utterly sorry and ashamed. I don't expect to be forgiven, but I just hope that I'll leave AHS with all of you having the impression that I've changed. Thank you. So, so much.
Thank you everyone, for making 2012 so special for me. Thank God. :) From the bottom of my heart, may you be showered in God's blessings and love. :)