There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Blessed Am I.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Hey guys:) So Christmas had came and past, and I'm just here, thankful. Really really thankful. For I am blessed, so blessed with so many things in life. I've never felt more blessed than knowing that there's so many people out there for me, so many people who cares and love. Thank you, all of you. For making this girl here feel so awesomely blessed. Be blessed too, my brothers and sisters:)
I really love spending Christmas in church. With everyone. We'd have so much fun and its more than I could expect. And I'm really thankful for the opportunity to serve God this Christmas too, for being a dancer for him on stage; its something I really wanna do for God. Bringing glory to Him, letting others feel our hearts. What more could I ask for?
Thank you, each and every one of you. For your cards, your presents, even just the most simplest text message to me. Thank you, for remembering me in your life. I'll never forget anything. In fact, I'll keep all these close to my heart. Because all of you really mean alot to me. Without you guys, I am nothing. You are the ones that bring light into my world when darkness engulfs me. I love you all :')