L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Am I really what I think I am?
Friday, December 7, 2012

I've never really found myself smiling so much this year until I met you. But today, I realised that all these could be merely just a show. A show not for me to watch, but for the rest of the world. In other words, what I thought we were probably weren't even reality.

However, that's only what others say. I obviously do not have to believe it fully, but I give it the benefit of the doubt. I choose to believe you right now, but I'm starting to get paranoid. Paranoid about something I thought I would never have to be paranoid about. I hope all these are just people's misunderstanding. I wish they were. But truly, only you will know. And I wouldn't ask. Because I trust you. Do I really have to break this trust?

Please, don't end up like the others. You promised not to..



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)