There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
To all the broken hearts I've caused:
Sunday, October 14, 2012
If I asked you for a chance, to restart this thing, will you do it with me? I know its demanding of me to make all of you give me a second chance, but Im sorry. I never meant to break our friendship. I never will. It was all a misunderstanding, I just. I dont know how to say it, Im sorry for my fears. Im sorry that my weaknesses made our friendship suffer. Im sorry I seemed so cold when Im actually dying to talk to you. Im sorry that I act like a complete different person. Fear. Its not scary until you get sucked in by it. Thats when you think everything around you is scary and that you have only yourself to rely on.
Should I do a post to every single one of you? Maybe I willl someday when Im not so scared anymore.
1st Jan 2013, Im going to be different. This time, I'll be giving my utmost effort to show how much all of you mean to me. Im not going to run away anymore. This time, I'll smile, I'll say hi, I wont avoid you again. This time, even a hurricane wont break our friendship. Yes, Im sorry that your hearts' been scarred, but allow me, to show you that you really mean the world to me. This time I'll express myself, I wont hide everything on the inside. I wont pretend anymore, because I want you to know, that I care. But, will you join me? I wont blame you if you dont, because I know its my fault it turned out this way. Sigh, in the end, Im still talking to myself huh? Because nobody will ever read my blog anyways.
But Im thankful though, because all of you made me realise how important it was to stand up and have the courage to show your appreciation to someone. I now realise that, nobody knows their place in your heart, unless you tell them. Im sorry that I took it for granted that you'd already knew. But if you'd give me a second chance, I'll not just tell you how I feel, but I'll show it, through my actions. And this time, I mean it.