L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Sigh,
Sunday, September 16, 2012

You know that feeling where you have to pretend that you dont know people are talking about you when you know everything about it? Yeah. I hate it. It totally sucks. It's like being a total hypocrite just like they are but you can't help it because you're so darned scared of what's gonna happen and you just want to retreat into a quiet corner where nobody notices your existence.

I'm not saying I'm intending to not do anything about this, but Im saying that I'll probably put this off till later because there's too many other problems I have to deal with. This is getting so annoying I dont even want to hear of it anymore. I dont even understand how a simple NAPFA run can turn things to become so twisted. Me, running for fame? If its so, please, strip this title off my neck. I'd rather be fameless then, because I run for passion. Besides, I admit I'm not the fastest runner anyway. There's so many other sports players that run so much faster, but unfortunately they were injured. Moreover, I really didnt expect it. Nor did I wanted to be. But since it was already made that way, there's nothing I can do. If you guys wanna think in that way, then I can't do anything either. I don't control your mind and your speech. It is your every right to do things. But Im just voicing out what I think because I believe I should be given a chance to explain. Which I obviously don't get to because people just keep assuming. Urgh, assumptions again.

Honestly I have way too many friendship problems to think about. In fact, I dont even want to think about them. I'm just going to continue being me. I dont have to be someone else. If you dont accept me for who I am, why should I change myself to become who I aren't? Its illogical. In fact, ridiculous. Atrocious. But now, I'm just trusting God in everything. I know He provides, and He cares. And someday, everything will be resolved. I'm sure.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)