There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Promises.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
" Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes.. But no plans. "
I cant help but to agree. To hurt someone because of a broken promise is stupid. In fact, ridiculous. If you're just intending to break the promise, then why make the promise in the first place? Not that I detest promises, but I detest that promises are broken! There's no reason why promises are called promises unless they're kept to, right? Urgh, so worked up over promises and how they're often disregarded of. Promises are no longer seen to as something important and close to us anymore, its sad. But for me? I'll keep it. Even if that means I have to go through a tremendous effort, I'd do it. For every promise I keep, brings a smile. And every smile I bring, leads to happiness; happiness in everyone. :) I like people being happy. Truly happy. I love their smiles, their bright smiles. :) ( Feels so pedo but yes, Im speaking the truth. )
So I guess Im going to stick to my promise of treating my friends to USS:) If that means I have to take out $296 from my bank account, I would! :) Just so they're happy, so am I :) It's just what I really want to see, smiles. Besides, Faith's really looking forward. And I think I really have to abandon my life for awhile and just let go everything on those thrilling rides. Yes, trust me. I'd be scared. Maybe I'll cry. Oh no. LOL, who am I kidding. I wouldnt cry but I'd probably scream like a mad kid but its okay Im proud of myself for having the guts to go on it already. ._. Its so high I can just___ ( I have no words for this. )
Yes! So I guess Im going to look forward to Friday and hopefully there's free tickets but even if there isnt, we'll still be going unless the weather doesnt allow us to ! TOUCH WOOD YEAH. ( The times Im glad I have a wooden table. ) HA. Okay, bye people. God loves you.