There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Pretence.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Living in this pretence is killing me. Im really sick of acting like I dont care. Everything you say, you do, it hurts me. Im not a toy, neither am I an emotionless robot. Im a human, a human with feelings, with thoughts, with fear. And please, if you dont already know. I hate seeing you being a completely different person from whom I thought you were.
In a perfect world, people make friends with everyone. There's equality, there's no rumours. Just pure love, no hatred. In reality? Most people are merely hypocrites. Seeming like oneself, but acting like another. Just to this friend of mine which I know, please, stop hurting people. Putting an end to other's friendship isn't a beginning to yours. You're hurting both parties in the friendship. Nobody gets a discount. The hurt is just like a penetrating knife. It kills. Girl, there're many ways to make your existence known. Surely ruining other's happiness isn't one of them. Why not share the joy, instead of stealing it all away? I'm not blaming you, neither am I criticizing you. Instead, Im telling you this out of our friendship. I dont want anyone to get hurt anymore. Every deserves a chance to have a wonderful friendship with someone whom they really treasure in their life. So do you.
Now that many people are being affected because of the things you do/did, I guess its time I have to do something, as a friend and as a senior. Please, dont blame me. Its really for your own good. And just so you know, I dont blame you for ruining my friendship with him. Yes, it hurts, alot. But the only thing I can do now is treasure the remaining friendship I have, including ours. I dont wanna end up like that anymore, pretending each other doesnt exist. Friends aren't supposed to act this way..