There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Hugs.
Monday, September 24, 2012
...A hug is an amazing thing It's just the perfect way To show the love we're feeling But can't find the words to say.... ~Johnny Ray Ryder, Jr., "A Simple Hug" Before I start today's post, just want to thank ZhiYang for making my day today:) Its been like so long since I last saw you, so I guess its really heartwarming to know that you still remember me as your " sister " and that you've grown more in God:) You probably wouldnt read this, but since this is my blog, I just wanna remember these small things that happened in my life. Just so you know, I'm glad you're really happy when you received my card and that you casually hugged me even when I didn't really expected you to. Thanks bro, for lighting up my day as a really really good brother. :) I'll remember you :') ______________________________________________________________________________________ Back to the point, the past week has been great(?). I dont quite know how to explain what I feel about things now. Its a complete dilemma so.. Leaving that aside, life's good! Paper 1 today was well, considerably okay I guess. But finally seeing all the sec 4s in school again really makes me feel so much better. Its like, smiles are finally on my face again. Naturally. Guess they really are a huge part of my life now huh. I really should get a polaroid camera soon, where I can just take an individual photo with each and everyone of them. I'm gonna miss them so much when they leave the school :'( Sigh, the departures of people in your life really sucks huh. Other than that, my phone's now pink and its really cool! I actually like it ;) Looking forward to school tomorrow, seeing all the sec 4s close seniors again. I love you guys, thanks for being there for me, always. Without you guys, this girl over here, is merely just a lonely dwarf awaiting snow white to come and play. Thank you, I love you. :')