There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Disappointments.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
I never knew you as the person who would be totally cold. Guess the temperature's turned down huh. Its alright, I'd stop caring. I would. I promised myself I would, but what is this feeling. Why am I feeling so caught up, why am I still concerned. Why am I still annoyed and angry at myself? Why am I giving myself reasons to hate myself? What is this annoyance?
Ah well, leaving all those dramatic friendship aside, life's good:) Starting to mug for EOY. I'll do well, I'll get a L1R5 of below 18. I wont get into night study. I'll spend my holiday, just serving God, planning Christmas dance, being a guitarist and just worshipping and praising Him:) Its all a good plan. Thank God, for the plans He's made for me. I cant be more grateful. The path's rough, but I know with Him, nothing is impossible. There's bound to be disappointments, but if through these disappointments are how I'm going to grow stronger, then I'm willing to.