There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Young,Wild & Free.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Gosh, how long has it been since I last blogged ? I totally forgot the existence of it until my friend mentioned it lol. Sigh, all the childish blog posts about you that didnt cared, you must have really meant alot huh? But I guess there's always some point in life where you know you just have to let go, and start anew. Being free-free from all the troubles and burdens that has been stuck with you for so long. Today, Im going to abandon everything. Im going to try and pretend you've never existed in my life, and we've never been that close. Im sorry that being in different schools really caused so much problems, but before everything is erased, just remember, you're the best guy friend I've ever known. Our childhood years were the best with you, thank you:) And although you're not here anymore, I still have to admit that through you, I've learnt to become stronger, to become less expectant of what things will be. Its good I guess, for both of us. You can lead your life now, with many new people. And so will I. I wish you all the best, best friend. :)
Life also feels much better for me now. At least, I have that reassurance from my darlings that they'll always be there for me. :) The rock in my heart's also removed, which feels totally awesome and carefree. Things are gonna be different now, but I guess Im contented? I mean, what more can I ask for after everything? Well, honestly there's definitely gonna be awkwardness in the air but its better than being hung on a thread that's barely intact. For now, Im just gonna cowardly retreat into my nest and stay there. Aquarians : Foolishly afraid of speaking to anyone because they are insecure. Guess that fits me alot xD I mean, look at me, I barely speak to anyone unless Im very very very close to that person / its something important. Man, I need to change this behavior of mine, making me seem so unfriendly..
Anyways, with regards to all the other list of problems I have? Its time to just give everything up. Happiness, in the pursuit of happiness, there's bound to be the time where all sorrows have to be let go. And since I want to be happy, Im not going to be bothered by these stuff anymore. Not that I dont care, but I'll ignore. Ignorance and innocence, the key to happiness. And a little drop of friendship:) And love? I dont know, Im a literature person yet not at times so Im pretty confused myself. But for all I know is, I want to be the one that makes people smile. Even if I have to go through tremendous efforts just for a smile, I would. Because I know how it feels to be truthfully happy, and I want people to be truthfully happy too. Seeing people smile makes me happy. I guess my purpose in life is to aspire, to just make people smile. Maybe that's the reason of my childishness and immaturity. Guess my personalities arent that useless afterall ;) .
Well, Im still on my way to finding out why people have negative thoughts about me. But sometimes its kind of suffocating, when you have to pretend that you dont know anything, when deep down, you see the whole picture. Its like " me against the world " but I know I have my friends to count on. :) And of course, God.:) God's always there. And I like the love and attention. Not that Im an attention seeker, but I want to be loved, who wouldnt? I shall love others, like how I want to be loved, and how God first loved us.