L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Paradise.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mm, paradise huh. Dont even have an idea why I chose to blog about this topic but okay I guess I'll just go with the flow? :) Well, personally, I think the closest to paradise I can get for now on Earth is going to the beach. A beach with swings, the nice calm sea, and the cooling sea breeze. :) Honestly, I actually like Pasir Ris park more than East Coast, feels, cosier.. But anyways, the point is, I really love the beach:) . Gosh, I think I have to like make sure my future boyfriend / husband loves the beach as well :x . But seriously, is there even a reason why you would hate the beach except that it could be a little sizzling hot at times? :x

Sigh, should really take a breather at the beach soon. Life's getting so complicated. Im only 15 and I think its so weird already, how can I survive as I grow older? :/ But okay, I'll keep trying. I kinda think Im actually related to the beach. Is it because Im an Aquarius? Hmm, thats cool! :) I've always wanted to be in a way related to beaches xD . Gah, I miss the swings:( And everything that could make me feel so much happier! Even looking at the sky there is such an enjoyable thing to do. Gah, mum why you no like Pasir Ris. Then we can consider moving there and I'll probably like spend more time with you at home because I'll probably pester you to get a beachhouse LOL. - unrealistic thinking -

Anyways, gonna restring my acoustic this Sunday :) finally. But yup! :) And I found a companion to go down with me! Since he wanna restring his acoustic too xD . Well, Im not that close to him but okay we'll make the best out of the day and we'll probably just be awkward like penguins. Dont even ask me why I said penguin, it was just random. LOL. :x Can finally update my collection of picks :) Gah, thinking about it makes me wanna forward time already!

This part is redundant but you can read if you want to. I rejected an offer for overseas immersion because I realised it clashes with Christmas and I really wanna spend my Christmas in Singapore with awesome people. :x And I didnt wanna miss out on all the fun we're probably gonna have.. :( Its kinda sad, but I know my priorities better, considering that I have a Christmas event to plan for. But okay, Im satisfied:) I mean, having friends around you, what could be better?

Happy birthday Elise. Although you probably wont read this but yeah. :x



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)