L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Is there anybody out there.
Friday, August 24, 2012

You know, it really feels good after pouring out all your troubles to a friend; a friend who bothers to listen to you and not give crude comments. A friend that is willing to take time and just listen to you rant. :) Sigh, its been a long while since I last had my chance to explode everything out of my heart.

But honestly, have you ever wondered about how different I am from all those rumours? :/ . Argh, lets put that aside, Im gonna go back to ranting again if we start on that topic. ._. . Oh well, BASIC was fun today I guess. Cell system was good(?) , except that some people whose name shall not be mentioned, went back on their promise and didnt come for BASIC :( . Gah, it really breaks my heart when promises that are meant to be kept are broken. I just, feel so insignificant. Grr. Me and my crazy sensitive feelings. Gah.

Hmm, seems like this is the eighth month that we've stopped talking huh. I still remember how you said I was merely " losing a friendship " . No, losing a friendship isn't something minor, its major. Freakishly major. A friendship means a whole world to me, and I give my 101% to make it the best. I'd do everything and anything to just put a smile upon your face and you, can just crudely tell me that it was merely a loss of friendship. Sigh, I feel so insignificant in your life. Maybe I never was anyway. But yes, friendships are something that I treasure alot as a person. :( But they never seem to work out. Girls and their drama, guys and their weird way of thinking that I like them because of my friendliness. Man, weird society._. Or maybe its just the weirdness of me. Sigh, such irony.

Well, 5 years of being almost like an invisible person, what more can you ask from me. Hais, Im so sick and tired of all the drama going around me. You know what? It really hurts me to hear those words, coming from people whom I dont know and whom I thought were my friends. Am I really not worth being treated well? I guess so then, since you guys arent getting anywhere better with all the insults. Its alright, I have my little corner to draw circles in. I guess. ._.

No particular reference intended. Im looking for an answer and just tryin' to find a way to survive.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)