L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Invisible.
Thursday, August 23, 2012

" Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible. Look a little harder I , really really want you to put yourselves in her shoes. Take another look at the face of Miss Always Invisible. Look a little closer and maybe then you will see, why she waits for the day, when you'll as her her name. "

I think this song is a really meaningful song. I cried when I first listened to it, its kinda like my life. And when I did a cover on this just now, I literally just had tears in my eyes. You guys should go listen to it, it really hits your heart. Especially when you can relate to it, thats when you just break down and you really just succumb to how you feel in your heart.

Putting that aside, there's dance practice tomorrow:) In preparation for Mid-Autumn fest.. Sigh, my mind's bursting because I cant think of the dance moves ._. Even thinking while walking to school isnt helping. I guess I'll just spend tonight choreographing away~ Im glad I have my darling X-Mini speaker with me:) Its so cute and red and well wonderfully awesome:) Hahas, it shall never ever die on me, not ever. I love it:( . What am I gonna do without it:( . Oh well, let's leave that to later.

Looking forward to tomorrow because of BASIC:) Its what cheers me up after a long week in school. Especially with everyone judging you. Haish, why do people judge that easily? :( Its getting harder to survive in this universe. Is there a parallel universe where I can escape to? But nevertheless, I'll try my best in everything:) Getting unhappy over these stuff is just not worth it. Aish, and my mate thats supposed to go down with me to Peninsula cannot make it:( Guess I'll go someday when I find another mate:( Sorry acoustic guitar, for being a totally heartless creature that refuses to be less lazy and go down alone to restring you:(



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)