L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Eh. Uh. Er. Uhm. Well..
Friday, August 31, 2012

Oh my gosh. After so long and you're still holding on to the topic -_- . I have nothing to say. I guess today Im lucky your phone died so I dont have to face the consequences of you sending that text message. ._. omg, get over it and stop talking about it anymore ._. . I dont wanna know .

Other than that, Im okay with the fact that you wanna go to Wild Wild Wet and you wanna invite them. Im okay, so long as you all dont talk about inside jokes and stuff I guess? >< . Ah, whatever. I dont even know how to celebrate my 16th birthday. Maybe I shall conquer the spiderweb and take a photo up there to show my accomplishment:) That'd be a good idea! At least, there wouldnt be any reasons why my birthday would be ruined if Im at the beach and I have the swings and everything to keep me happy. I hope? LOL. Maybe I'll fall down and die on my birthday or something. JK~ I wont, I hope! But being the careless me.. Well, you really will never know.

Am looking forward to my 16th:) Hopefully it'll turn out great. And I'd be smiling and not crying. Sigh, my 15th's just scary. Friendships broken, troubles met. Wow. Its such a plot twist. A happy occasion to such a depressing state. Well but I guess its worth giving thanks for since I still got to spend it with my friends.. :)



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)