L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Brave.
Sunday, August 26, 2012


What more can I say? The song says everything. Everything that I have to say about my life. Sigh, its hard living a life where everyone dont seem to care. Okay, maybe not everyone but, you get my drift. Well, but I know that Im loved, and I know that I just have to be who I am in God's eyes. However, I just thought I really had to share with you guys the video and the song. To make you realise how miserable it is to be invisible in people's eyes. Im sorry.

Oh right, I have another one, which Im posting for fun because xD I reached the notes! Which I thought was quite cool? HAHA. Okay, got dared by Isabel to make a youtube account but, its actually quite fun xD .





FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)