L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


:)
Tuesday, August 28, 2012


Today was generally a good day I guess:) . It started off bad, but it all ends good. Dont they always? Okay maybe not always but most of the time. Guess friendships really make a difference xD . But what Im most happiest about is the improvement of 9 points of my L1R5, from 28 to 19 :D . I was so touched I actually cried :x . Class tee is finally up too:) I guess there's finally something that can make people have a sense of belonging in class.. Not that people dont already do, but that it just makes you feel more loved I guess? :)

Prayer meeting was good today too:) But what we're doing is a surprise, and I wouldnt say it :P Why would I ? Everything pretty much cheered me up well, which Im really thankful for. But I guess it still takes a little time to forget about stuffs that happen. Especially with all these friendship problems and hatred of others clotting up my mind, its really kind of hard to just leave it all behind. But to me, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. And if he or she fails, there's always a third, a forth, a fifth.. There'll never be a day where I'll completely give up. Because I know there's bound to be a day where he or she will change. And that day will be the day where I know Im right not to give up, no matter what he or she has ever done to me. Why spread hatred when you can spread love and joy?

So, right now, although there's still much conflict going on within, I know that one day, everything will be resolved. It might take long, but there will be that day. A day where everyone will have bright smiles on their faces because of the overflowing joy. :)



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)