There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Shoutout to God.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
" For it is by grace you have been saved , through faith - and this is not from yourselves , it is the gift of God . " - Ephesians 2:8
If you asked me , the greatest gift in life that I ever had was probably the chance to meet God . It wasnt just by chance , but it was all in His plan ; His perfect plan for me . Life wasn't all that good until I met Him . And through Him , knew many more people , in Church , in Fellowship . Church has became a really huge part of my life , and I'm proud to say that . Without Church , there is no me . And yes , although my Church is small , but its one that is warming , is loving , and is wonderful . I'm not saying that my Church is the best in the whole world , because there's no ranking since God is with all of them . I'm saying that I'm contented with what I have , and there's no need for any changes to be made . Of course , I would love it if our church expanded and grew bigger in size ; but at its current stage , its good enough , maybe even better than being " good enough " .
God , I just want to ask from You again , to help me with deciding which ministry You would like me to serve in . I like Greeters , I really do . But all the constant invites to go into YFM , its starting to make me ponder which is the one You really want me to be in . So I ask that You just guide me , and lead me , to the one You think is the best for me . Even if its the both of them , I promise you , I'll do my utmost best . In Your name , in Your glory .
YFM's waiting for me , but I dont wanna get in for the wrong reason , the wrong motive , the wrong plan , the wrong time . I want the perfect time , the perfect plan , and even if that means I have to wait , I will . Because God has the best timing , and I trust whole-heartedly in Him .
Thank You God , for coming into my life , for making this daughter of Yours feel so loved , in Your hands . I love you. <3