There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
IKEA.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Went dinner with the awesome sisters-in-Christ today:) Had loads of fun :D . Its been a long time since I felt this way :D . Damn , how I just love the holidays so much ! Where we can just let lose and be ourselves . Okay , for now , spams of gifs we took at Ikea today :D Oh btw , the pasta there is nice ! So is their hotdog bun and their ice cream ! Must try when you all go there okay !? But must jio me also ! ^^
Random Spams infront of a .. I dont know , lamp ? HEH .
Y NICOLE SO CUTE ?
Eheheheh. My favourite spam :D All of us be looking so glam :D Oh well , at least I guess so :B
Please , look away before seeing me unglam-ly get punched :(
Well.. This is us . Pushing Nicole away from the camera . HAHAHAHAHAH. K .
And this is me. Hiding in a orange ( YAY ORANGE ! ) cave :D Teehee. Goodnight world <3
Im still living in a fantasy where I believe one day we'd be together again ; <3