There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Ice-Cold Heart.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Why. Why do you appear to be so cold when actually you're not ? Why are you covering yourself with a layer of ice when you're so warm inside ? Why do you have to kill me with those complicated actions of yours ?
You suck , you really do . Can you just give me an answer to your actions already ? 6 months . 6 freaking months and you're just acting like nothing has happened . Yeah sure , it'd probably be something you think that is totally unimportant to you . But you know what ? Its important to me , in fact , very important. But I guess you and I are different . In many ways I thought we'd always been very similar in . Your change in behaviour is killing me . Its like you've became a total stranger now . Or maybe , a stranger that keeps giving me the feel that I still know you . Like a Deja Vu .
The memories that we share constantly haunt me . I cant believe how we used to be so close and now , we're like a rubberband being stretched . And one day , when someone decides to let go on one side , one of us will get hurt . And Im doubting I'd be the one letting go .
God told me that time is a factor . But Im getting kind of impatient already . When is the right time ? Or is there even a right time ? I dont know . But I believe God will give me an answer , like He always do .
For now , I'd just continue trusting in Him . And keep praying , that the " right moment " will soon arrive .