L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Titanium , really ?
Monday, April 9, 2012

 " You shoot me down , but I wont fall , I am Titanium . " - Titanium , David Guetta feat. Sia .


Hmmmmmmm. I guess I really like that line , considering it really means alot to me and stuff . Words and bones may break my bones , but Im not going to fall , Im going to stand here , stronger than ever . Because I dont really quite see a point in getting my heart broken over meaningless stuff like rumours and the way people treat me anymore . If I treat you nice , and you dont return it but instead give me something of total opposite , fine . Then dont expect me to return the favour to being nice . Not saying Im going to hate on you , its impossible for me to hate anyone somehow . But maybe , the way I treat you wont be as equal as the rest ? Im not sure , my mind mentally rank people by the way they treat me anyway . If you're good , I treat you better . If you're not , I will just slowly fade away like a ghost and pretend myself or rather you never existed .

Anyways , could you stop thinking your friends revolve around you and only you ? I dont care how long you've known her , I dont care how close you are with her , but you dont own her and so , shes not yours . Im not going to specifically name you out , but if you do read my blog , which is like once in a blue moon but whatever , please try and understand my views about this . I dont wanna go through the whole ' friendship thing ' all over again like in Sec 2 . No way man . Im not letting her this time . Not again . Not even when you point a gun at me .

I thought we were good friends . Why do we have to rank ourselves within ourselves ? Its ironic . Or rather , superficial . We used to be one whole big group , until you started believing those rumours . Those pathetic rumours in fact . Then you started treating me like I was a toy , without feelings and emotions . Hey if shes your friend , so is she my friend ? Why are you restraining people's rights and freedoms of making friends ? Why are you condemning her to yourself ? Dont you find that you're being overly selfish ?

Please . Stop it . I dont wanna give in anymore . But somehow , everytime I say that , I end up losing the battle myself . Because , I just cant bear to see people suffer infront of me when I can do something about it . Even if that means I have to suffer myself . 

Why Jordyn , why are you ever so weak . Why do you let people trample all over you ? Why are you fighting yourself ? Why is there another you inside you fighting against you ? What are you saying ?

I dont know , Jordyn . 



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)